- One day is enough to visit both Beng Mealea and Koh Ker even if it' s far from Siem Reap city but it may require quite long drive.
- The first destination is Beng melea temple. It is located 77km from Siem Reap City up to the north. You will spend one and half hour with your tour guide who will demonstrate all the related history about the temple. It is one of the best place for photography as well.
- You will have you lunch and take a rest.
- After finished Beng Mealea temple, you will go on your tour to Koh Ker which is located 120 km from Siem Reap City. It was built by King Jayavarman IV in the 2nd quarter of 10th century. Its pyramid shape is distinct from other temples and trick your eyes a lot.
- Driver and vehicle (car or minivan)
- Professional English spoken tour guide
- Cold water and cold towel during the tour
- Temple pass
- Tip and personal expenses
- Everything which is not mentioned in tour inclusion
You may customize this tour based on your interest.
If you need French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and other language spoken tour guide, we may arrange for you at extra charge which is subjective to availability.
Our tour guide is professional and was accredited by Ministry of Tourism. You will enjoy your trip with our driver who has many year experience in serving customer.